Friday, September 08, 2006

My husband

Well I just have to brag about my husband who soon will have a book published! Yes, my sweetie heard back from the publishers this week that they really like the description and chapter summarys/outlines they received and they are preparing the contract as I type. Now this won't make us rich, but it will help. So hopefully sometime next year his book on technology disaster recovery will be published. I guess I should mention that he has a co-author (a librarian from Dallas), yes that is right, I (who could use the book to help obtain tenure) was not asked to contribute. Maybe it's because I kept giving my PC viruses. Now I have a MAC!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Way to go Paul!!! When will the movie version of your book begin production?

7:58 AM  
Blogger Paul-cant-dance said...

Well, if there were a market for movies from techie books - I'd say days after it hits the press. What matters most is that it's getting published and I know of at least 2 libraries that will buy a copy - Kent State and A&M Kingsville - and all the libraries that Adam works with in Dallas.

IF it were to become a movie, I want William Shatner to play me.

4:36 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

And of course Angelina Jolie would play your very sexy assistant library tech. Everyone in the audience will feel the sexual tension that underlies the relationship between the two of you. Suddenly the lights go out in the library. The two of you are trapped inside the darkened server room with only inches separating your sweating bodies. (Uh, does Vanessa read these posts?) ;-)

6:13 AM  
Blogger VJ said...

Believe me Sam, what paul and I have done in the server room would make even you blush!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

TMI! TMI! TMI!

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home