Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Work

Well here I am, once again at the Reference Desk. This is the 5-7pm shift. Only 1 hour 15 minutes left to go. I have been fairly productive today, but am very tired. Sweet husband is going to throw some lasanga in the over so it will be hot and bubbly by the time I get home at 7:15.
We had a very nice time on our anniversay. We went to see a movie and had japanese food, no sushi for me though (Paul said NO). It was a new restaruant Wasabi Japanese Steak House, I am sure we will be going back. I like to sit at the tables where they cook infront of you, but Paul likes normal dining. So we compromise, taking turns.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

We probably go out for sushi at least once every other week. We've even made some at home which came out pretty good once you get the hang of it. Dealing with that sticky rice is the trickiest part. When we go out we usually order 3 different rolls and nothing else. That's some darn good stuff.

Sayonara!

8:12 AM  
Blogger logoANN said...

Taking turns. What a lovely idea. I'd try that with my husband if I thought it would get me anywhere, but why waste my time...

1:26 PM  
Blogger Paul-cant-dance said...

I've kept count - since we've been up here we've eaten at the 'fix-a-table' style 5 times. So we have to eat at the regular traditional style 4 more times, and then we can start the 'every other time' uh, time.

Konichiwa

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home