Friday, July 20, 2007

Stuff

Wow, I haven't posted in a long time. This has been a very busy summer for me at work. In June I attended the American Library Association's Annual Conference in DC. I am chair of a committee and I presented on my research "Information Seeking Behavior of Graduate Education Students" I received some really positive feedback from other librarians and representatives from APA (American Psychological Association) who sponsored the research forum where I presented.
In addition to my normal work and research I am once again teaching the research class for SLIS. I only have 7 students this semester as opposed to 62 last semester. So far I am enjoying it a lot. It is much easier to get to know 7 students, plus they are actually writing a proposal this time so I feel they are learning more.
The garden has been keeping us busy as well. Paul has realized that he actually likes yellow squash!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Congrats on the successful trip to DC. You are quite the talented librarian. Kent is lucky to have you. Tell Paul to try spaghetti squash. Now that is some awesome stuff. We worked on the yard over the weekend. I also worked on my neighbor's yard. His wife, only in her 20s, is battling cancer so I thought I'd help them out with the yard while he was at work. Not much else going on down south. I hope you are enjoying a productive garden.

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home