Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Snow update

This is bear after being outside, he looks like he is covered in dandrif!


Addie wants Paul to play with her, not shovel the walk. Eventually he gives in and they play with her soccer ball. You can't see it very well but the snow is up to her belly.


Well, it is 9pm and they are now calling it a blizzard (because of the gusting winds 30-40mph) and we have about 11 inches of snow. They cancelled classes at Kent and Akron for this afternoon and evening. I am personaly hoping they cancel class tomorrow as well, eventhough I have to go to work if they don't close the unviersity. Who knew there was a difference between cancelling classes and closing the univesity? Anyway I am posting some picture of the critters enjoying the weather.

4 Comments:

Blogger paulwearp said...

this is something new... I feel very 'constructiony' with the snow shovel, kind of like I'm building walls out of snow. I'm contemplating building an Igloo...

6:45 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

It got a little chilly here this morning. Yesterday we had temps near 70. Today our high will be 50. But plenty of sunshine so it's not all bad. Can't build any igloos around here. Why is it that dogs seem to like snow a lot more than we do?

5:59 AM  
Blogger logoANN said...

OSU was closed today. Happy Valentine's day to me!

12:39 PM  
Blogger neonapple said...

I can't wait to see the pics of Paul's igloo!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home