Wednesday, June 14, 2006

House & dogs

Some of you have been asking for photos of the house and dogs, so I thought I would post some for you.
Here are some recent pictures of the house, we have planted some nice flowers. We have also started to decorate for the 4th of July, although we will probably keep the ribbons up until fall. The Flag has been out all summer and will remain out until fall.


For those of you who don't know, we recently acquired a dalmantion. She is pretty old and requires some extra attention. I found her about two months ago wondering on the road infront of our house. We took her to the vet to get checked out. She is so sweet we were sure somebody was going to be looking for her. Well we were wrong. The neighbors son said her say a car dump her out while he was waiting for the school bus. Here is Dottie (I know real origianl name for a dalmation) enjoying herself on the couch.

Here is a picture of all the heathens, opps, I mean our doggie angels!

4 Comments:

Blogger logoANN said...

Those pics look so all American! It almost lookes like stock footage for one of those summer blockbuster movies where the Earth is attacked and seems to be on the verge of destruction UNTIL good ol' American ingenuity saves the day at the last second.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Paul? A heathen? Is that any way to talk about your hubby?!?! The house looks absolutely Norman Rockwell-ish. It even has a tiny bit of a Amityville Horror look to it. I like the raised porch. That's exactly what we'll be looking for in the future. Plus we'll need a place to keep our donkeys. Be sure and tell Dottie that if Paul isn't allowed to lift his leg on the couch, she can't either. House rules. By the way, does Paul have all his shots?

6:06 AM  
Blogger neonapple said...

What about all the kitties? I keep hearing so much about the pack that I wonder how the kitties are handling it all?

10:30 AM  
Blogger Paul-cant-dance said...

Actually, I do - and shot records to prove it. However, the photo of Dottie is rather risque, what with the position, smile, and a wink. We don't run that kind of dog show.

I'm no MacGuyver, but I bet I could sew up a bag to throw over an alien's head so he walks off a cliff and blows up his spaceship by accident. Being a professional Upholsterer and all, and having the perfect Librarian Wife that could research and find the correct materials, fabrics, and dimensions of said bag. No problem - bring it on.

I bet the aliens look like Sam's donkeys...

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home