Monday, November 26, 2007

Crunch time

Well the end of the semester is upon us. Just two more weeks of class then finals. I have to make up the final for my SLIS students, it will be a take home but it will still take a bit of time to create it.
In addition to that, I have to study for my two classes. We actually have finals during finals week. I have never had a graduate level class that didn't end the last week of class. Atleast that will give me a little bit of breathing room I hope. The midterms were rough especially since they were back to back on the same day. I have one final on Tuesday and the other on Thursday. I finished all my homework and turned it in last week. I watched this horrible video this afternoon for extra credit. It was on doing legal research, but it was made in 2000 so it is really out of date. I have to type up a 3 page single space review and turn it in.
Only 3 weeks to go, say a prayer for me. I plan on doing nothing for the week after finals, except work ofcoarse!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Once again, you will pass everything with flying colors. And when it's all over with then you can truly kick back and begin enjoying the holidays. Is Paul ready to do some shoveling of snow? Has he chopped down a Christmas tree? I predict you both will have a wonderful Christmas break. So hang in there for just a little while longer. Take deep breaths and everything will turn out just fine...as usual.

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home