Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Being a student...

Well, as many of you know I started work towards my Ph.D. this semester. It is a little strange being both a student and a faculty member. On Saturday I went to a function of our student organization and it was a lot of fun. It reminded me a little of being a grad student in Bloomington. While working on my second master's in Texas, I never really felt like a student. Luckily I don't think that will be the case here. Many of my fellow students seem very nice and I enjoyed spending some time with them outside of the classroom.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying your student experience. I hope it continues going well for you. You do so well handling the work load placed on you from both school and work. Be sure to find time to relax as much as possible.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Paul-cant-dance said...

heh heh, I'm a fellow student... I'm glad she enjoys spending time outside of class with me, that's for sure!

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home