Wednesday, April 12, 2006

What to post???

I want to write something on my blog but am not sure what. So I will just ramble on for awhile about all different kinds of stuff.
First I had a wonderful birthday, thank you to all my adoring fans who sent in gifts. The diamonds were beautiful! Dinner was wonderful. On the way home the husband stoped at the Ann Taylor outlet store, they were getting ready to close so he said we would go back on Saturday and I could do a little shopping. What a wonderful man! Last year for my birthday he surprised me with a shopping trip to Houston and told me we weren't leaving until I had spent my birthday money from him. I really got lucky with him.
The weather is beautiful today. It is in the low 70's and windy. I had to walk across campus for a meeting. On the way back it rained but I had an umbrella so I didn't mind. We are going golfing after we go shopping on Saturday. Speaking of golf I am thinking about joining a golf league that starts next week. I think it would be fun to get out and play more often. I think Paul should join one also. I would love to find a co-ed league but so far no luck.

6 Comments:

Blogger logoANN said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:52 AM  
Blogger logoANN said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:52 AM  
Blogger logoANN said...

See you found something to write... I just ramble on mine too. I'm glad you're enjoying the spring weather. I really am too. Yesterday (before locking myself in the library to study) I sad under a tree for a half hour and read my book. It was the perfect day for it. I'm glad you're getting back into golf too.

6:52 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Ramble, ramble, ramble. Not enough work at the ol' library, eh? As for golfing, I hope you learned some valuable lessons from the major butt whooping you got from me when you were down here. I don't blame you for moving to find some golfers you can actually beat. I haven't picked up a golf club since last June. I decided to hang them up and retire from the sport. Now days I get my exercise from my remote control to the TV. My forearms are getting quite muscular. Memorizing all the channels is a great way to exercise the mind. Now if our wives would just put on those Hooter's outfits and serve us wonderful husbands our beer and chips life would be grand.

6:55 AM  
Blogger neonapple said...

I never thought I would be jealous of nice Ohio weather - it has been so gloomy, cold, and rainy here in California. Hard to like the rain when all the local news is about the mudslides.

Have fun golfing in the nice Ohio weather!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Paul-cant-dance said...

I should be faster - I'm curious about the two posts that were "deleted by the author".

I'm really not that good of a husband, but I read Cosmopolitan and take all their tests. It's really very liberating.

Sam, we are left to our imaginations - just try not to smile when you look at your wife and picture her in the hooters outfit (since they refuse to actually wear one) - it's not the smile that gets questioned it's the look in the eye, the smile only draws attention to it.

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home