Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yes that is correct, today is my birthday. The world has been lucky enough to have me for 29 years! It must have been a boring place before 1977. If you are lucky enough to work with me then you have your choice of angel food cake or turtle cheesecake today, or you could even have both.
I have such a wonderful husband he gave me my gifts early today instead of making me wait all day. Tonight he is taking his life in his hands and going to an Indian restaurant with me. He is so brave!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Happy Birthday V!

And many more!!!

9:53 AM  
Blogger neonapple said...

Isn't April a great month! Happy Birthday!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Paul-cant-dance said...

Indian food... I'll have to move the fire extinguisher from under the kitchen sink into the bathroom tonight - or is that too vivid of a picture to place in your head?

The things we do for love, why couldn't it be something simple like "walkin' in the rain and the snow when there's no where to go"?

12:00 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

That's what you get Paul for marrying a young chickie whose head is full of wild and crazy ideas. Not to worry...her time will come when she'll be reaching for the fire extinguisher, too.

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home