Monday, February 27, 2006

Research project .......

Ok, so my research project is not done. I heard back from my advisor and I have to make all these changes and do more research. I wouldn't be so upset except she has been checking my chapters as I turn them in, and I feel like she watied until it was all put together to say, Wait a minute you did this all wrong.
so no I am rushing around like a chicken with out a head trying to get data and analysis it. It is still due this week for graduation in may. I worked on it most of the day (while at work) and I looked at the clock and it if 5 o'clock and I wonder why I am dizzy, I haven't eaten since breakfast, I worked straight through lunch.
I have 2 grant proposals due tomorrow by midnight and 3 classes to teach this weekthat I haven't prepared for!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger neonapple said...

Wow - take a second a breathe. All this stress will definatley delay ovulation. I enjoyed out chat yesterday we need to do that more often!

I am sure you will get all the research under control. I have faith in you! You are awsome!

3:36 PM  
Blogger logoANN said...

Things will get done. Remember these words of wisdom: take everything one at a time, no man is an island, there are other fish in the sea, one in the hand is worth two in the bush, a penny saved is a penny earned, every cloud has a silver lining. Now I'm sure one of these will be of some great comfort to you...

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home