Thursday, January 26, 2006

Dumb People

I cannot believe how mean and dumb some people must be. I really think the gene pool needs weeded out.
We picked up Bear on Tuesday night from the family who found him. They were extremely nice and we are very lucky that such a nice family found him and took him in. They are great people.
I noticed that Bear wasn't really eating much Tuesday night and seemed to be straining when he went pea, but the other was really plentiful. So I took him into the vet yesterday just to get checked out. They ran a urine test and he had some stuff in it so they recommended blood work and 2 xrays. The xrays showed he had been SHOT!! Who the Hell shoots a dog???????? He is going to be ok, it was just buckshot, like little bb pellets and the vet said they could stay in since they were in his butt mostely and wouldn't move. So that is why Bear is so stressed out, he is better today.
I would like to find the person who shot him and shoot their butt full of lead!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

I would be serving some serious time if I got a hold of someone who did such a horrible act to any of my pets. Bear is going to need a lot of TLC for a good while. After losing his close companion and being shot on top of that his safe and secure little world must be in total chaos right now. Poor little thing. I'm truly sorry you all are having to go through this. I used to think Kingsville was a sick town because I believed running down dogs with their trucks was the #1 sport in that town because I would see them go after little puppies in the road to try and run them over. There are some sick folks out there. I'll keep you all and Bear in my prayers to St. Francis.

7:51 AM  
Blogger logoANN said...

Bear is the sweetest dog! Why would anyone want to hurt him? I'm so sorry this happened for both you and Bear.

8:35 AM  
Blogger neonapple said...

That is so horrible - I can't believe some stupid person shot your baby! Did you report the incident to the police or the SPCA or something?

I am glad Bear is starting to feel better though - it's a good thing you got him home.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home