Thursday, May 08, 2008

It is finished...

That's right, the semester will officially be finished tomorrow and graduation is this weekend. I finished my last paper of the semester and emailed it off this afternoon. It was only by the grace of God that I got everything done. Next semester I will be better organized; I have already made out a calendar so I can map out when assignments are due and when I need to be working on them. I have high hopes for fall 2008.
Now this weekend I will work on revising my article, then I can try to organize my office and get some other work done. Of coarse there is weeding to do (in the garden and library) and chickens to buy......

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul-cant-dance said...

Yes, it is completed.... mowing season, garden season, flowers (which are very successful this year, you should post some photos), and the infamous 'summer of chickens' time has arrived.

9:02 AM  
Blogger logoANN said...

those poor chickens...

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home